Tips for self defense in places where you can’t use the likes of pepper spray etc (it’s also legal).
- Use a house key or a car key
- If you have key rings on the keys, simply keep these in the palm of your hand and hold tight.
- Place the key between your ring finger and your middle finger - do not place it between your index and middle finger as it’s a weaker hold.
- If you want to be discreet, keep this position in your coat pocket or somewhere where you can keep the keys hidden. If you don’t have a pocket, try keeping hold of the keys in your hand but within your sleeve - as if they were too big for you.
- If you feel in danger or someone goes to attack you, try to jab your attacker in the places circled in red. These are weak spots and will give off a feeling of being stabbed, however there will be no wound - it’ll just stun your attacker and bide you enough time to run.
- Try to aim for the lower areas such as the stomach and sides, these are weaker spots, however the middle of the chest and neck help too. This is the same for women.
Normally, when we see reactions like this from young teenage girls, it’s usually over a guy.
i love this bc yes
Lawrence’s parents — her dad owned a construction business; the two now run a summer day camp-were initially less than thrilled with their daughter’s decision to become an actress.
When Lawrence was 14, she persuaded them to let her spend the summer in New York City going on auditions. As summer came to an end, her parents wanted her to come back home already. In the midst of their arguments, Lawrence happened to see a newspaper story about a boy from Kentucky starring in a new movie called Little Manhattan. “I was like, ‘Look, see? He’s from Kentucky and he made it’ I can do it too!’ And, weirdly, it helped them accept that this is what I wanted to do.”
That boy was Josh Hutcherson. In a nifty twist of fate, he’ll play Peeta, Lawrence’s favorite character from the Hunger Games trilogy.
(Jennifer in the EW Hunger Games issue)
A friendly reminder that someone gets actually paid for roleplaying John officially with the BBC.
HE’S ALL GROWED UP
He’s 23 and he looks 16, the fuck bro?
Australian news everyone
seriously can we talk about sherlock’s blog and how despite who runs it and what it’s about how similar it is to any tumblr user’s shitty-ass blog
whining because he’s bored
whining because he wants a thing that he can’t have
liveblogging a movie
whining because his post didn’t end up as popular as he hoped
like these could all apply to my blog that’s how ridiculous sherlock’s blog is